Raja Razis [IDCS #460109] - “Boy Pulau (Ah Boy)” as my fellow friends and family named me…. Born and bred in Johor Bahru in 1976. Started diving in the mid 90’s during my teenage years at the south of Malaysia. I turned professional since 1997 . Naturally, since then I have been involved in many different roles within the diving industry, both locally and internationally.

Today, as a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and an Emergency First Response Instructor with 17 years of teaching experience, I have certified more than 1600 divers from beginner all the way to professional level. I take a personal interest in each of my students training, ensuring that they are confident and comfortable with their abilities during each stage of training. As a good diver always does, I am still continuing my education with Specialty Course PADI offer. I currently hold 11 Specialty Instructor rating and having logged myself over dive 7000+ dives which is equivalent to 6900hrs been underwater. (last log dive on 2007)

Underwater Marine Life

It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves, in finding themselves.
-Andre Gide

Explore the underwater world through scubadiving. Swim with turtles and meet the enchantingly beautiful sea creatures in the deep blue. Scubadiving also opens door to meeting new people and takes you to new places.

Scubadiving is also a good form of exercise, physically and mentally. And it is therapeutic. Make new experiences. After all, you only live once. So keep calm and blow bubbles.

Experience is the teacher of all things.
-Julius Caesar

Checkout my underwater photos from the Celebes Sea.

Grouper

Nudibranch

Nudibranch

Frogfish

Bobtail cuttlefish

Puffer fish

Squad shrimp

Pikachu nudibranch

Puffer fish

Leaf fish

Orangutan crab

Nudibranch

Green turtle

Add caption

White-eyed moray eels

Blue-ringed octopus (DEADLY)

Lion fish

Blue ribbon eel

Frogfish

Juvenile Frogfish

Frogfish

Seahorse

Mandarin fish

Ghostpipe fish



Interested in Underwater Photography? 
We conduct classed for Digital Underwater Photography. 
Please feel free to contact me for more details at nagatioman@gmail.com

Additionally, we also conduct Fish Identification and Underwater Naturalist Specialty courses. 

Online Dive Package Enquiry

Name

Email *

Message *