Raja Razis [IDCS #460109] - “Boy Pulau (Ah Boy)” as my fellow friends and family named me…. Born and bred in Johor Bahru in 1976. Started diving in the mid 90’s during my teenage years at the south of Malaysia. I turned professional since 1997 . Naturally, since then I have been involved in many different roles within the diving industry, both locally and internationally.

Today, as a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and an Emergency First Response Instructor with 17 years of teaching experience, I have certified more than 1600 divers from beginner all the way to professional level. I take a personal interest in each of my students training, ensuring that they are confident and comfortable with their abilities during each stage of training. As a good diver always does, I am still continuing my education with Specialty Course PADI offer. I currently hold 11 Specialty Instructor rating and having logged myself over dive 7000+ dives which is equivalent to 6900hrs been underwater. (last log dive on 2007)

Upcoming Advanced Open Water Courses


ADVANCED DIVER COURSE PACKAGE

(4 days / 3 nights)

Advanced Diver Course Contents:
  • 5 Diving knowledge
  • 2 Core dives (Deep & Navigation)
  • 3 Elective dives (Night, Wreck & Multilevel)
Package Inclusive Of:
  • PADI Adventure In Diving Manual
  • Adventure Data Carrier slate
  • PADI Certification Card
  • Use of Scuba Equipments, Tanks & Boat
  • 7 Log Dives
  • Return Ferry Transfer to Tioman Island (Kg.Salang)
  • A/C Twin Sharing Accommodation
  • COMPLIMENTARY Underwater Photos & Video
Package Price:
RM1260.00/person


ADVANCED DIVER COURSE PACKAGE
(3 days / 2 nights)
    Advanced Diver Course Contents:
    • 5 Diving knowledge
    • 2 Core dives (Deep & Navigation)
    • 3 Elective dives (Night, Wreck & Multilevel)
    Package Inclusive Of:
    • PADI Adventure In Diving Manual
    • Adventure Data Carrier slate
    • PADI Certification Card
    • Use of Scuba Equipments, Tanks & Boat
    • 5 Log Dives
    • Return Ferry Transfer to Tioman Island (Kg.Salang)
    • A/C Twin Sharing Accommodation
    • COMPLIMENTARY Underwater Photos & Video
    Package Price:
    RM1060.00/person



    Online Dive Package Enquiry

    Name

    Email *

    Message *